Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2018… The information below contains Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship Update. Beneath is also the Application Guideline and all vital information needed in Nigerian Agip Scholarship 2018/19. Stay focus and read through.
Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship2018
IMPORTANT! Currently, Nigerian Agip Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the recruitment is on.
The Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC) in pursuance of its Community Development Programme invites suitably qualified candidates for its 2017/2018 Session Tertiary Institutions Scholarship Awards Scheme
There are two categories of this award thus:
- Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from NAOC Host Communities
- National Merit Award – For applicants from Non-Host communities.
To qualify for consideration
Applicants Must be;
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application
The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above are not eligible
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Dependants of NAOC/NAE/AENR
Only Indigenes of NAOC Host Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Science are eligible for the National Merit Award.
Nigerian Agip Scholarship Requirements
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler
- Letter from CDC Chairman
- JAMB Result
NIMC Number Click here to Register
How to Apply
- Visit the scholastic.ng to create and account fill your details
- Ensure all your documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
- Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order or Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors.
- Submit and print your application form. Send into your H.O. D to sign
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication.
Yet to be announced.
PLEASE NOTE: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.
The aptitude test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Please ensure you understand the Instructions carefully before you start application to avoid errors and disqualification.